Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Worst Dressed List: 2010 Golden Globes

There are always those who decide to brave the red carpet without the help of a good stylist... The end result? Well take a look for yourself...


Queen of the Worst: Tina Fey

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! Damn it, she looks like Mary Poppins. Couldn't her publicist or assistant have held the umbrella? This Zac Posen design is an eye sore.  It appears to be some sort of whacked out psychedelic snake print. Thank God she had the good sense not to wear a necklace. Beyond the hideous print, the full/bell skirt stops a few inches above her ankles to reveal a pair of champagne colored d'orsay pumps complete with a bow. She could've at least found a shoe to offset the dress. The length and style of the gown manages to make her look short and stumpy. 
King of the Worst: Mickey Rourke

My my my... How did he manage to resurface? First of all, whoever his plastic surgeon is needs to be SUED! He looks absolutely horrific. I think I would be scared shitless if I saw him in person. Now! With that said, knowing you already look like a creation of Madame Tussaud.; Mickey, what could you have possibly been thinking when choosing this get-up? Croc lapels... Taupe cowboy hat? My goodness, he looks like one of the Village People, dressed up for a red carpet event. The chic on his arm doesn't look much better.
Honorable mentions...

Mariah in Herve Leger - Cleavage overboard! Those funbags need to be deflated. They're too large and overly exposed (as always)... Not a bad dress, but it does nothing for her.

"If I Could Turn Back Time..." Looks like Morticia... oh I mean Cher successfully turned it back with this velvet/lace frock. 
 
Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace: These nude colors only work on certain people.
The color completely washes her out. Beyond the color... what is up with those hideous looking sea urchins adorning the dress?

Quentin Tarantino: Black on black on black... he looks like an undertaker, and what is that little tuquoise/silver chain? P.S. his girl looks like she is wearing the latest from the Reynold's Wrap Collection.

1980's Prom dress? Heidi Klum's style is beginning to look cheaper by the dozen.


*Check out my picks for Best Dressed Male/Female: Click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails