Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

McDonald's Travesties!!!

It appears that McDonald's is a safe haven for the disheveled. "In-Transit" Atlanta Street Correspondent, Kristen G. has contributed the following photos as snapped in good ol' Mickey D's...
YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!
Come on now... Are you really trying to tell me that she doesn't feel at least a yard of material in her ass?  She's created her very on "golden arch." I guess she didn't get to McDonalds in time so her ass decided to eat the clothes off her body.
From the tote, to the extra wide khakis... to the retro Jordans... I am just disgusted.
Knowing the thick nature of khakis, I am puzzled how the dimples in that massive Granny Smith managed to show through the fabric.
 Ma'am... Ma'am... Please pull those pants out of your crack!

NEXXXTTT!!!!

Different case... but still just as sad...
Are your feet killing you? Are your shoes too small? Well here is the ghetto remedy... Step on the back of you shoes and presto... new found comfort! Also a novel way to turn your old shoes into bedroom slippers. For the complete instruction manual on how to acheive this level of comfort, dial 1-800-TACKY-ASS

Photos are always appreciated... so feel free to send them in to Censibility@gmail.com and be a Censibility correspondent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails