Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Drunken Mariah

Mariah stepped on stage (practically dripping in alcohol) at the Palm Springs Film Festival to accept the Breakout Actress Award for her performance in "Precious."

Take a look:

Ohh Mariah!!! How are you gonna get your drunken ass on stage to accept an award?
First of all, you should be so lucky to be honored with even the smallest award for your barely existent role in "Precious." If you're sloppy when you drink... don't drink, especially when you know you may very well be on camera. It was like watching a train wreck. She couldn't even form a damn sentence.

But ya know what Mariah... I'm not mad at you. You're human and you can sing your ass off so keep it sloppy. I love a fun drunk!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is funny...maybe she didn't expect to win so she let loose on the booze. LOL.

DJ 2-Cents said...

I guess not! But "let loose" is what she did. However, even if she didn't expect to win, she knew there would be videos/photos, so booze up when you know that there is no chance of being in the limelight... though I guess for Mariah, it's a little hard. I wonder if those who granted the award were insulted and if those behind the movie were embarrassed?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails