Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Best Dressed List - 2010 Golden Globes

Okay... I really didn't see very many inspiring ensembles on the red carpet this year, so I decided to crown a Golden Globe King and Queen of the red carpet.


Best Dressed Female: Sandra Bullock

Sandra was stunningly beautiful as she worked the red carpet in this strapless Bottega Veneta gown. The shimmering violet was the perfect hue, and the sheerness of the skirt gave the slight illusion of elongation. Her upswept hair with cascading curls and minimal jewelry completed the look. Kudos Ms. Bullock!!!


Best Dressed Male: Chase Crawford

Gossip Girls' Chase Crawford, was dashingly dapper in Dolce & Gabbana. This tux was tailored to the T! The thin shawl collar paired with a thin tie, a subtly patterned pocket square, and slim cut trousers create a fresh and age appropriate look for the young star.


Check out my picks for WORST DRESSED: Click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails