Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Happy New Year!!!


This year I intend to re-group, re-think, re-imagine, and most importantly re-invent.  Talk is cheap! Thus, I'm just going to work on me. Others will only know what I am doing once it is done. I certainly believe that given the opportunity people will try to drag you down (like crabs in a barrel)... even if not consciously. 

The power of the mind is a great force. It is essential to free yourself of toxicity which may come in the form of friends, family, foes, or those unknown. Oprah says it best..."Surround yourself with people who can lift you higher."

We only have one life to live, so live out loud. Live your life for you and no one else. Allowing others to influence the way we live our lives will render us powerless.

"They can say, anything they want to say. Try to bring me down, but I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me... I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams" ~ Mariah Carey

The following song is going to serve as my theme for this new year and new decade:

"Free your mind and the rest will follow" ~ En Vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails