Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

That's What WIGS are for...

While dining alone certainly isn't a crime...Wearing a "bandanna/night scarf" in public, at a restaurant, and matching it to your shirt... is certainly a SIN.
I knew she deserved a citation after using a lottery card to dislodge
the remnants of food between her teeth. Klassy with a K!
*Ladies!!! Listen up! I don't care how nasty the weather is... Please do not leave the house with head-rags or curlers on your head... God forbid both (this woman did).
In doing so... She managed to look like a modern day Mammy (Gone With The Wind)

*Should you capture a picture of a fashion wreck etc... Be an In-Transit Street Correspondent and email the picture to Censibility@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails