Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Merry Christmas to all of my readers.

The following is probably my favorite Christmas carol and probably the two BEST renditions I have ever heard. So in the spirit of the holiday, I would like to share both of them with you.  The song is O' Holy Night and the following are two distinctly different performances by two of the greatest living singers/divas of all time.

O' Holy Night ~ Patti LaBelle *sung live and primarily acapella (Album: The Best of Patti LaBelle, The Christmas Collection)


O' Holy Night ~ Celine Dion *sung live (Album: These Are Special Times)


I hope you enjoyed! Again, Merry Christmas to you and all of yours and best wishes for a Happy New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails