Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Woody Wood Pecker! Why Do We Care About Tiger Woods?

There is currently a massive amount of hoopla surrounding Tiger Woods. The man known for putting the mundane sport of golf (if you will) on the map is now the center of controversy. What started out as a car accident has manifested into sex, lies, and possibly videotape. Honestly speaking, I really haven’t been following the details, because Tiger Woods has always been a drab figure in the world of entertainment. Even allegations of drug and sexual addiction aren’t enough to spruce up that hum drum character.

The only reason everyone is so interested in this “scandal” is because he was seemingly the quintessential family man… a golden boy. News flash people!!! Before anything else, he is first a man. Let’s face it… with all of that money; he is bound to be a conquest for many jezebels.

This appears to be nothing more than a modern day witch hunt and the media will not be satisfied until Woods’ name has been dragged through the mud. Sorry Tiger, but the price of fame is a real BITCH. I personally couldn’t care which forest… Tiger chooses to lay his wood in; I'm just sick of hearing about him. Though I would love to know if his wife is going to hang in there or will she cash out. I say she may as well go ahead and take him to the cleaners, it's likely the main reason she snagged him in the first place.


What's your point of view? Feel free to leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails