Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

What's New with Lady Gaga?


Girls just wanna have fun... Pop singers, Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga teamed up as the new spokespersons for MAC’s AIDS Fund along with their Spring 2010 “Viva Glam” ad campaign.

While the photo certainly captures Lauper’s wacky personality, Gaga actually appears to be more of a “lady” rather than just gaga. Soft pinks and a demure pose? It’s a vast difference from her normal Satan’s mistress look.

Side note: I’m sure this picture has been photoshopped, but for a 56 year-old woman, Cyndi looks fantastic… She is certainly giving Lady Gaga's youthful, 23 year-old curves a run for the money.

NJZQDEBW4UAF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails