Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

John Mayer Thinks About Going GAY



"You're damn right I made out with him in a club," said heartthrob John Mayer on a cruiseship in April. Mayer admitted that previous allegations of him "making out" (over a year ago) with the very openly gay blogger Perez Hilton was in fact TRUE! Call me old fashioned, but no "straight" man is going to stick his tongue in another man's mouth... but oh! let me guess, it's okay if you say "no homo."

Now I am late as all hell with this information, but I'm just now reading my back issues of Life & Style and decided to do a little research into this. In addition to singer/songwriter... Mayer is quite the comedian. During his stand-up act, not only did he admit to making out with Perez, but when referring to the self proclaimed "Queen of all media" he said, "I will fuck you in the ass to shut you up, you are not wilder than me... once you challenge me, I will go ass to mouth with you."

Well now... I don't know about the rest of y'all but but in the words of the illustrious Wendy Williams, "How you doin? No wonder why he can't remain in a relationship with a woman... They're lacking a PENIS. Poor John... looking for love in all the wrong gender. Sorry buddy, but you can't make out with a man and verbalize possible bedroom antics and think that you can wake up the next day and claim HETERO... Looks like this was a comedic way to "coming out of the closet."

Well John... you're a welcomed edition to the community, but in the future you may want to set the bar a little higher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails