Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Too Much for TV?



I absolutely love Joan Rivers. She is so candid and raw. The only thing that is fake about her is her face. Everyone should know by now that Joan is very protective of her daughter Melissa. She was like a lion protecting her cub on Celebrity Apprentice. While I do believe that her daughter rode to fame on her mother's coat tail... how inappropriate to crack a joke like that while interviewing someone of Joan's celebrity status? The damn nerve of those newscasters to become shocked and offended by Joan's choice of language... "just trying to be funny with her." If you want to be a damn comedian, you're in the wrong line of business. Why should she bother to respond with tact and laugh it off? You tell 'em Joan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails