Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Nas digs deep.

Instead of bringing the boys to the yard, it appears Kelis' "milkshake" is raking Nas through the yard. After an ugly divorce, the court awarded Kelis a settlement of $55,000 a month in alimony and child support. In addition, the rapper must also continue paying the mortgage on their Los Angeles home.

With that said... I'm assuming Nas isn't doing that well for himself if all Kelis has managed to get is $660,000 a year. Though dont' get me wrong... that is more than a sufficient amount to keep her from moving back to Harlem.

Let's face it people... Celebrity couples just don't last. The longest lasting celeb arrangement I've seen is Goldie Hawn and Kirk Douglas and I guess they just don't make 'em like that anymore.

Note to Celebs: Get yourself a bottom dweller and an iron clad prenup... I guarantee you'll have a partner for life. Hell you can cheat on them and they'll stick in there through thick and thin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note: Goldie Hawn and Kirk Douglas are not married, maybe thats the key to hollywood success.

Joe said...

I don't know I think J-Lo and Marc Anthony will make it.

DJ 2-Cents said...

I sincerely doubt J-Lo and Marc Anthony have much more time before they are visiting SplitsVille.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails