Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Hillary rips a Congolese student a new one.



I was thoroughly entertained by this clip. Hillary looked as if she was ready to release a hidden ghetto side on that guy. I can only imagine that Hilary must be truly sick of having to be seen as Mrs. Clinton. Why must her successes be attributed to her husband? This is a woman who graduated from Wellesley as well as Yale Law School, served as a senator for the State of New York and is now the Secretary of State, yet she is asked for her husband's opinion? Although this may have been a foreigner who asked this question, women are still subjected to such subordinating questions and comments. On it's face, the question may appear to be innocent, however it is simply a tactic used by men to opress and subjugate women... regardless to whether it is conscious or subconscious.

Kudos to you Hill... Keep ripping 'em new asses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails