Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Booty Poppin' Tatum



Who would have thought that GI Joe star Channing Tatum, was once a male stripper. As seen in the video, Tatum dropped it like it's hot back in the day. I guess this is why he was a natural choice for his break through dancing role in the movie Step it Up.

I guess a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... but I'm not mad at him. Hell, if my jiggly-puff ass had a body like that, best believe I'd be stripping as well, after all... this damn degree of mine isn't making me any money. Shake what yo' mama gave ya!

However, word to the wise... In case you haven't figured it out by now... what's done in the dark, shall come to light.


E! News' take: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/e-news-now-e-news-now-e-news-now-channing-tatums-stripper-past/959724383

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails