Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Rag Time!!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... which is why I had to snap these shots on the train.

Where do I start? The warts on her face? No no no... Let's start with the overly bleached blond straw-like hair, parted ever so slightly to reveal several inches of new growth. Someone buy this woman a WIG. This is what happens when you go overboard with the chemicals.

Rather than slipping into some control hosiery, she opted to go for bare legs. WRONG MOVE!!! Her legs look as if they were filled with oatmeal and tapioca.

Let's discuss what I found to be the most disturbing and downright vomit inducing... Clearly that top is wayyyyy too small. Instead of sending that shit to the "Salvo" (when she likely grew out of it 20 years ago), she decided to hike that hideous pleated skirt up (d
amn near under her breasts). Being that she was unable to secure more than 2-3 buttons, this was her feeble attempt to hide what would have been a completely exposed midriff. However, as luck would have it, one of her rolls managed to play peek-a-boo.

Last but not least, one would think that she could have found a bra that would actually allow her breasts to sit on her chest rather than hiding under her arms.

On a positive note, I will give her some credit for trying to coordinate her cheetah print, peep-toe shoes with her knock-off Marc Jacobs bag. P.S. Ladies, no one will believe that you are really carrying a $1200 bag when the rest of you looks like $12.

I think it's safe to say she isn't reading the life & style section. The only thing she managed to achieve was the look of an aged Little Lotta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails