Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Can't we all just be friends?



A recent episode of Oprah focused on "amazing animals" and our relationships with them. While this was far from the most stimulating episode I've seen, in true Oprah style, it did manage to evoke thought.

There was a rather odd friendship between an Elephant (Tara) and a dog (Bella). I know... it sounds incredible. Watch the video (not from oprah but the same story). Who would ever thing that a massive elephant would be capable of such feelings especially towards a dog... and vice versa. Yet, from watching them together, it seemed like the most natural and loving relationship.

Anyway... I was just thinking that perhaps we could stand to learn something from animals. There is an astounding abundance of HATE in the world. We (mankind) hate people for their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation... it's really crazy. Hell, hate is even fueled by jealousy and envy. It's time we get over all of the trivial bullshit. If a damn dog and an elephant can be best friends, why in the hell can't we get it right. Drink Kool-Aid, not HaterADE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails