Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

The Faces of Swift

Multi-award winning country singer, Taylor Swift, has proved to be quite the breakout star. While I think her music fares closer to pop rather than country, she is a proven force to be reckoned with. With bippity boppity diddies like "Love Song" and "You Belong With Me," she virtually became an overnight success.


Swift has been nominated for approximately 89 awards of which 59 were won. Amongst her wins are 4 Grammys, 6 AMAs, and 6 CMAs.


With that said, Taylor Swift has gotten on my last damn nerve with that repetitive, dopey, mouth gaped open, "I'm so shocked" dumb ass look every time she wins an award. The look is seriously tired already. C'mon heifer, stop looking so god damn surprised as if you haven't already won fifty thousand awards.
Take a look at a montage of the never-ending Faces of Swift:

As you can see, it has reached a point in which her look is no longer bashful and modest. I can understand the shock the first few times, but one would think that after 50 wins, you would be used to the shit by now. I wonder if those who are in the same category each time she wins is as sick of this stupid, short-bus grin as I am. 

Congrats on all of your success Taylor, but please spare us from the wide-eyed doe look. Just get your ass on stage from now on and collect your bounty, give a speech and saunter off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails