Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

2010 Grammy's Best Dressed

Here is my list of red carpet winners from the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards:
LADY GAGA
While you may not agree... Gaga walked the carpet like a true piece of abstract art in this Armani Privé confection. This galactic, almost angelic look is a far cry better than some of her previous demonic looks. Would you really expect anything less from her?

Common
Common added style and flair by contrasting prints. The maroon and white polk-dot silk scarf popped against the grey plaid suit. The pocket square helped solidfy this fresh look for the Grammys.

PINK
Reminiscent of a mermaid, Pink was glamorous in this scalloped Tony Ward creation.

John Legend
John created a lengendary look by pairing a thin black tie and a pewter mesh sweater with his silver suit.

Keri Hilson
This is the best I've ever seen Ms. Hilson look. She slightly resembled Diahann Carroll. This Dolce & Gabbana gown made her look like a statuesque, special edition Barbie.  She certainly wasn't going to win based on her vocals, but she was definitely a winner on the red carpet.

The Jonas Brothers
While there were better dressed men on the carpet than the "Jonas Brothers," I feel they are finally beginning to distinguish themselves as individuals. I only wish that Nick hadn't gone for such a formal look (He looks like he is going to his bar mitzvah), especially with the bow-tie. These are 3 fairly young guys and they should've had a little more fun with their look, but kudos either way.
 
CLICK HERE for my worst dressed list.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails