Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Best 2010 Grammy Performances

Here are my picks for the best performances of the evening during this year's Grammy Awards.

LADY GAGA (w/Elton John) Best Performance of the Night.

Her performances never fail to impress. Too bad she has been consistently cheated out of awards that she deserves.

PINK

Another amazing acrobatic performance!

Andrea Bocelli and Mary J. Blige (Haiti - Bridge Over Troubled Water)

This was a fantastic pairing for this song. Excellent.

Michael Jackson Tribute (Earth Song)

This was really a beautiful tribute and they all sounded amazing... especially my girls Celine Dion and Jennifer Hudson.

Best Dressed
Worst Dressed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails