Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Best 2010 Superbowl Ads

Following the advice of my friend Frank, I decided to post a few of the best commercials from Superbowl Sunday.


E*Trade (My #1 pick)

These E Trade baby commercials never grow old. MILKA-WHAT? Baby girl was ready to cut a bitch.


Doritos

Doritos gave us many ads to choose from but this was by far their best. That little boy slapped the taste out of that man's mouth.


Doritos

A Doritos' samurai? Priceless!

Have your own favorites? Feel free to comment and share the link with other readers.

2 comments:

♥ t i f f a n y said...

i never like the etrade ones. my fave was the doritos "keep ur hands off my doritos and keep yo hands off my momma" and the punch buggie on for voltzwagon.

DJ 2-Cents said...

Lol! Those babies in the ETrade commercials always manage to crack me up. But The Doritos ad with the kid was a close 2nd. The "punch buggie" Volkswagen commercial was ok, I liked it primarily because it was somewhat nostalgic. Overall, I think the ads this year lacked the comedic value of their predecessors.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails