Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Rico Suave

Please keep in mind that the following pictures were taken on a NYC train in mid-October.
Have you ever? I won't even go in on the woman, who was wearing drawstring Capri's with Ugg-like boots. I want to discuss her boyfriend that she clinched onto as if someone would actually want him.

For a brief few days in October we had mid-sixty degree weather. Why in hell is he wearing a tank top... even worse a damn "wife-beater" outside? I guess I can see why this term, "wife-beater" arose... with men like him wearing them in public.

Here is a silly thought... An undershirt, should probably be worn UNDER your DAMN shirt. The ONLY men that can get away with wearing just a wife-beater are those with chiseled bodies... Not skinny men with child-like bodies, and certainly not men who look as if they're six months pregnant. This man is suffering from a case of "Dunlap." His gut dun-lapped over his damn belt. Another 10 - 20 lbs and he can say "so long" to his anatomy.

Not only was he bold enough to wear a wife-beater outside with a protruding gut, but he paired it with dress slacks and shoes that looked as if they sailed over on the damn Mayflower. I gather he felt that his Rico Suave/South Central look was sharp...

Lastly, he needs to cut off that greasy slicked back pony tail and donate it to Locks of Love.

*If you or someone you know spots a Hot Mess in your travels, feel free to take a picture and email it to me at Censibility@gmail.com I'm always open to new material.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails