Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Age Appropriate?

Before you take it off the shelf, ask yourself if the item is appropriate for someone your age. If not... one of two things will happen: Either you'll end up looking much older than your age (which is never a good thing), or you'll look like a an old ass bastard trying to look young.

As always, take a look at the following example:

This man appears to be in his mid to late 30's. However, this gaudy graphic print t-shirt says, "teenager." There are many age appropriate, graphic print tees out there. One store that comes to mind is J.Crew. J.Crew often sells many graphic tees with subtle prints for both men and women.
I usually wouldn't have paid much attention to this man, but the rosary beads around his neck made me dig out the ol' Palm. I was completely awestruck. What kind of tackiness is this? Not only is he trying to use rosary beads as a fashion accessory, but it looks as if he caught them after they were flung off a balcony on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras... need we ask what he flashed to get them?
The gist of this post? Dress your damn age! If you're a man, dress like one... not a 15 year old boy. You can still be fun and fashionable without looking like an ass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails