Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Head to Toe... No No's!!

For those with an undiscerning eye, you may be asking... "What's wrong with this picture?"

For the ladies... Why wear a pair of shoes you can't walk in (whether it's because of pain or a lack of grace)? Notice, this young woman is walking on the straps of her shoes. It's just as tacky to put band-aids on the back of your heels to prevent rubbing.

Don't let this be you... Opt for a pair of mules and you won't have to worry about the possibility of blisters. Thankfully her heels weren't crusty, that would've been another can of worms.


Now for this tragedy... While I'm all for wigs/weaves etc., they require maintenance.

When you're wig has developed split ends, you know there is a damn problem. The world would rather see your natural hair in any given state, rather than look at a wig that looks like roadkill after being dragged down a dirt road in the Mojave Desert.

Though I've seen much worse than this picture... I snapped it because I was in awe that she actually put a "scrunchy" on a wig. What is the point of wearing a wig with longer hair, if you don't want to deal with it? Perhaps she just wanted to experience the elation of a pony tail. Oy Vey!!!

2 comments:

♥ t i f f a n y said...

You're horrible, but you're right. I'm gona find these people and let them know they're on the site.

DJ 2-Cents said...

Of course... I only speak the truth as I see it. If they would look in the mirror before heading out, they wouldn't be posted on my blog. P.S. You can let them know lol... perhaps they can learn something.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails