Entertainment, Advice, The Average Joe, and of course my own personal woes... What will I talk about? Who knows? I've decided that I need a larger space to record my countless rants. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

"Telephone" Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce

I know I am rather late with posting this video, but it is still worth seeing. Hopefully, Gaga begins to receive the accolades she deserves for her work. For those of you who haven't seen this racey video, or if you loved it so much you want to see it again... here it is!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like this song and the video is so strange, though after watching it several times it doesn't make much sense to me with the song.

DJ 2-Cents said...

I don't try to make much sense out of Lady Gaga, otherwise I'll end up gaga. But she makes good music and she is fun to watch, a true entertainer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails